Page & Spine Showcase to Publish My Article on Character Development

I am so excited.   Page & Spine Fiction Showcase is going to publish my article "Character Creation Is Not a Crystal Growing Kit."   In addition to great fiction, this online publication features articles about the craft of writing on its section The Writers' Table.

Anticipated publication date for my article is mid July 2018. I'll put up the link as soon as it is available.

Here's a link to the most recent articles on The Writers' Table.  You'll find lots of inspiration.
 http://pagespineficshowcase.com/the-writers-table.html

 In the meantime, you can view below a timelapse video of crystal growth of citric acid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Comment - Retribution of the Deadwooders

  There is a twitter posting about the newly published Undead , a collection of horror short stories from Planispher Q publishers.  My "...