Hark Hark The Dogs of War Do Bark on Scarlet Leaf

Scarlet Leaf Magazine just published my short story "Hark Hark the Dogs of  War Do Bark."  I am writing a book Raising Rough Riders in the White House: Theodore Roosevelt and His Sons Archie and Quentin and Their Pony Algonquin.  While researching the death of Quentin during WW I, I discovered serio-comic maps as both art form and propaganda devices. Examining the 1917 map Hark, Hark, the Dogs Do Bark, I wondered what would happen if the characters could talk.

You can read this story and other pieces of great fiction at:

https://www.scarletleafreview.com/short-stories19/category/ps-nolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Comment - Retribution of the Deadwooders

  There is a twitter posting about the newly published Undead , a collection of horror short stories from Planispher Q publishers.  My "...